Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Finds - Mineral Fusion 3-in-1 Stick

It's been quite a while since I've done a Friday Find but this little stick of color got me back to the keyboard. Some products are too good not to share.

Mineral Fusion is one of my favorite companies. I love their skin care, hair care and make up. Mineral Fusion products are not only free of gluten but also of the dyes and other additives that are in most other make up. It's make up I can feel good about using. 

This little 3-in-1 stick is my newest find. I bought it only yesterday and fell in love with it this morning.

During the winter I sometimes need/want a little extra color but I don't like anything too heavy or bright. The color of the stick is soft and sheer and isn't greasy at all. It isn't so dry that it pulls or tugs at your skin. 

You can literally just dot it on your cheeks and smudge a wee bit. Used under lip balm its a perfect lip color without screaming color. As I've gotten older I've lost a lot of my natural lipcolor and just a bit of color is all I want. A smudge at the brow bone give just a bit of a lift.

If you try it let me know what you think.

Enjoy.












2 comments:

R Brandsberg said...

Hey that is cool. You are such an extraordinary finder of cool and unique things. This is no exception. I like that you can do lots with it. I will look for it here…though I don't need it since it's 74 and sunny everyday…blech! Waaah! I want winter!!!
Ok enough of that.
Enjoy your new find friend!

chacha said...

With your gorgeous, glowing complexion I doubt you would ever need it! 74 and sunny?!?! What I wouldn't give for a bit of your California weather about now. Totally bundled up in layers inside, with the heater on. brrrrrrrrrrr