Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event Raleigh!



I'm so excited to share that the next Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event taking place Saturday, August 9, 2014 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm in Raleigh.

The tickets are only $10.00 per adult and children 13 and under are free. College students get $3.00 off with a valid college ID. 

It will be at the convenient:
The Double Tree Hilton Brownstone University  
1707 Hillsborough Street  
Raleigh NC 27605

Whether you have been gluten free for years as I have or are brand new to all of this, there is plenty to see and learn.

There will be great speakers this year so plan enough time to listen in. Medical professionals and great gluten free bloggers will share wonderful advice. The line up is diverse and so are their specialties - check the site for the latest information.

The list of participating vendors is so much larger than last year and includes lots of new-to-me products to check out. There will even be a gluten free food truck vendor I've been dying to try. Keep an eye on the site for the list of vendors, too.

I will be giving away four tickets. We will draw two names and each person will receive two tickets to pick up at Will Call August 9th.

To enter just leave a comment letting me know you're interested. August 4th I will announce the winners. You'll have 24 hours to contact me or I will draw another name. Good luck! Hope to see lots of you there!

Happily shared on Gluten Free Wednesdays at Gluten Free Easily!

The winners have been selected. Marie and Gabby, you are winners!



5 comments:

Marie Ligorria said...

Would love to go! Thanks for sharing Chacha!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm interested my name is shannel

Sj said...

Hello Chacha! It's Sarah Mason! I'm interested! thanks

gabbyfek said...

I would love to go!!!!!!
Xoxoxo.

R Brandsberg said...

I can't go but I am excited that I will be rolling the wagon train into our new home in Apex on Aug 9!!! WAHOO!! Praise God!
I will be thinking of you at your fun GF event though as I happily unpack! See you soon!