Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Today I am thankful that I'm almost done in the kitchen! 

It is important to me to be aware of our blessings today and always. I'm thankful for this opportunity to blog, to meet other bloggers and readers and learn so much. I'm thankful for a family that supports me in this and everything else.

For health, for good friends, for a roof over our heads, enough food to eat and for our silly dog - there is much to be thankful for.  For those who don't have these things I pray and I pray for our soldiers to be out of harm's way and home with their families soon.

And now it's back to the kitchen to check the tarts and start the rolls and make sure the cornbread stuffing gets in the oven in time.

Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.


No comments: