Monday, November 5, 2012

November Gratitude - The Wedding Edition


November 1: I am thankful for a loving God who has blessed me in every way possible. Amazing parents, husband, sons family and friends. And a special bit of gratitude for the weather he blessed us with during the ceremony!

November 2: I am thankful for Chris. He makes me laugh and makes me crazy. He has more energy than anyone I know and is one of the most giving people I've ever met.  When he's not making me crazy he keeps me sane - well as sane as I can be. Doesn't he look sharp?

November 3: The third day of November was Marc and Marie's wedding day. So this is their day through and through. Their love of God and each other is so beautiful. And because they are so sweet here they are sharing wedding cake.

November 4: Joe made our family a family of four. He completed our family. He is an amazing brother friend and son. He teaches me how to be a better person daily. Daily. It's humbling being his mother and a privilege.  Here he is presenting his best man toast.

November 5: We are now a family of five! Marie has really been a part of our family for over three years but now it's official and for this I am thankful.

Photos thanks to Gabby Fekete, Maryanne Kalman & Josh Stevens.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I don't think I have enough room here to say all that my heart is feeling. I think I might have to try though... I love your post and I agree with all that you said and say "AMEN Sister" to it. I just love the wedding pix and the comments but especially the rejoicing faces. What an amazing event! What a beautiful bride! handsome groom as well. Love the dress. And what a sexy number you have on K!! You all look happy and I know it was a blessed day. God is SOOOOOO good!
I want to hear more and see some food pix from it though...
I like your November Gratitude theme....may imitate it, it's so good.
Congrats again and talk to you soon! What a happy day!
YSIC

Mara said...

the wedding looks like it was beautiful and so much fun!
all happy happy happy.
love that.

chacha said...

Oh that is so sweet. I can't believe I haven't seen you since the wedding! It was so happy and I still just love looking at each pic over and over.

The Gratitude theme was stolen from Gabby and some facebook friends. Run with it - I would love to read your list!

ysic